Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Here Goes...

So here I am, my first post. For years I have been encouraged to post my thoughts and parenting adventures via my own blog. After sixteen years of parenting and almost that many as a wife, I have had a few experiences that I feel worthy of sharing. Mostly this blog with be my online journal and for my one and only reader any readers it will be mostly comic relief. Living a simple life in rural Tennessee with my husband, two teenagers, a toddler and few ever changing pets; I hope to share the best (and worst) of the Lindseys.
I should begin with a short introduction of myself...I am a thirty something, working mom of three. My husband and I met, when we were both 18, in the tourist laden area known as Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We have been together ever since.
Our first born Madeline arrived on Valentines Day of 1996 to be followed 18 months later by our one and only son Brady. Having babies back to back like that can drive you to drink be hard work for a young, first time mother. I had learned my lesson well and our third born didn't join the family until 10 years later! Claire was born in mid-July of 2007.
The dynamic of our household has held quite a draw for some and maybe this is the perfect outlet for all of the crazy antics that I experience on a regular basis. All I ask is that you be patient because we may seem to have it together on the outside but actually we are just, Winging It.

No comments:

Post a Comment