Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pillow talk

My poor (poor=incredibly whiny) husband has come down with a case of pink eye. It is the worst.case.EVER according to--only him! Last night when we were going to bed he says, "Man, I can't even kiss you goodnight." because of course it is super contagious. Being quick witted, I say to him, "I have my sunglasses in my purse. I could put those on and then we could kiss!" And then the convo went something exactly like this--
Him: "You're a dork."
Me: "Your momma's a dork."
Him: "Whatever, your momma's momma."
Me: "Love you, goodnight."
Him: "Love you too."

This people IS maturity at.its.finest.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're both dorks :)

    Love ya, mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! I can absolutely hear you guys having this conversation!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete